JULY 1 – JULY 5, 2018
• This special heavyweight camp will feature many of the top heavyweights in the country. You will receive instruction from the top heavyweights of all time and current stars. Don’t miss the chance to learn from this elite group.
• To separate the novice from the more experienced “big boys” and provide a more appropriate level of instruction, a special group for “beginner” heavyweight’s – starting at 7th grade and up is being implemented.
• You will receive outstanding attention with an ideal camper-to-clinician ratio (approximately 10 to 1) and receive plenty of individual instruction. The camp is open to those who weigh more than 180 pounds. We will show tips and techniques that allow upperweights and heavyweights to accomplish their goals. THE FIRST AND BEST HEAVYWEIGHT CAMP!
• This one week camp will stress technique, weight lifting, proper diet and nutrition, strategies and techniques that have been proven successful for all heavyweights. You will learn how to prepare and train yourself to dominate during the next season from Olympians, National Champions and All-Americans.
Numerous High School State Champions and Place Winners have attended this camp.
• The cost is $585 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing. The commuter rate is $465. Campers receive the 5-day camp of specialized instruction. All individuals must send in the registration form with a $100 non-refundable deposit. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot attend, please contact us no later than one week prior to the start of your camp and a full refund will be given except for the $100 deposit. See Fee Page for details click here.
• Special Discount for USAW Members applies to all camps, click here.
USA Wrestling Discount Request MUST accompany your initial application.
• Special EARLY BIRD discount if you register by February 20. 2018, click here. This discount is in addition to other discounts which may also apply.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVYWEIGHT SCHOOL AND HEAVYWEIGHT TRAINING CAMP CLICK HERE FOR AN EXPLANATION.Register NOW for this Camp, click here…
HEAVYWEIGHT SCHOOL TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 3 Technique Sessions (total: approximately 5 hours of instruction)
• Three 30-Minute Presentations: speeches by college coaches, world class wrestlers and, of course, Bruce Baumgartner!!!!!!
• Optional Competition: Each day, campers can wrestle each other or participate in King of the Mat featuring one staff member per mat taking on all comers! This is your chance to wrestle with some of the top athletes this sport has ever seen.
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, watching world-class wrestling videos and late night movies
SCHEDULE – (Sample)
8:00 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast
9:00 – 9:30 AM – Presentation/Lift
9:30 – 11:30 AM – Technique
Noon – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:30 – 3:15 PM – Technique and Live Werestling
3:15 – 3:45 PM – Presentation/Lift
5:00 – 6:00 PM – Dinner
6:30 – 7:00 PM – Presentation/Lift
7:00 – 9:00 PM – Technique
9:00 – 10:30 PM – Free Time, Movie, Pool
“First of all it was one of the greatest experiences I have had. You have been an inspiration to me on and off the mat. Your talks on life, school, and wrestling have helped me to shape more of my character.” – Heavyweight Camper
“I attended your heavyweight school last year. When this time of the year came around I got to thinking of the camp, what I learned and all the fun time I had.” – Heavyweight Camper
“How great is your camp. You will always have a heavyweight from our school at Edinboro as long as I have something to say about it.” – Coach
REGISTERED CAMPER INFO FOR THIS CAMP. Download this information prior to attending camp. Typically in May, June, July of the camp year.
Select the camp date you are attending and download the PDF to the right.
|2018 HEAVYWEIGHT SCHOOL||DOWNLOAD THIS FORM|
|CAMP 1 – JULY 1 – JULY 5, 2018|
All Camps are held at Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Contact Tim Flynn with any questions or concerns: 304-290-9760 – or email@example.com
Contact us by email, click here.
Copyright 2016-2018 – Bruce Baumgartner