2018 TEAM COMPETITION CAMP
TEAM CAMP I • JUNE 24 – JUNE 28, 2018
TEAM CAMP II • JULY 8 – JULY 12, 2018
Each camp is 5 days/4 nights
• The World Class Team/Competition Camps are designed for the serious wrestler/team. These unique camps blend techniques from my world class staff and live matches … every day! Hands on coaching from the warm-up to the post match analysis will be provided by top notch collegiate coaches, nationally recognized high school coaches and by current elite athletes. The goal of these special camps is to learn new holds and to gain match experience. The World Class Team/Competition Camps will prepare you for a run at the State Championship next season!!!!!
• Note: A wrestler need not attend with his team. Individuals will be assigned to a team for dual matches.
• Price for this camp is $425. Commuter rate is $325.
• Teams with 10 or more wrestlers will receive a rate of $390 per wrestler.
• Coaches rate is $225 with 10 or more campers.
• This camp also includes a HUGE Takedown Tournament with wrestlers from ALL camps.
• Check in Sunday from 3:30 to 5:30 PM and check out will be Thursday from 2:30 to 3:30 PM. early arrival and late check out can be arranged; For more information see Fee Page for details click here.
World Class Team Camp has had teams from 22 different states. Each wrestler had an average of 12-15 matches during camp.
Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Maryland, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia. Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, West Virginia, Connecticut, Vermont, Indiana, Georgia, South Carolina, Kentucky, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Illinois, Alabama.
• Special Discount for USAW Members applies to all camps, click here.
USA Wrestling Discount Request MUST accompany your initial application.
• Special EARLY BIRD discount if you register by February 20. 2018, click here. This discount is in addition to other discounts which may also apply.
TEAM CAMP TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 2 Hours of Technique per day (each morning) from coaches like Edinboro Head Coach Tim Flynn, Assistant Coach Mitchell Port, All American Assistant Coach NCAA Champion Cliff Moore, and four-time Olympic Medalist Bruce Baumgartner, along with many of the Fighting Scot Wrestling Team.
• 4+ Dual Matches each day – Plus as many challenge matches as you want.
• One-Takedown Tournament with team and technique campers!
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, wrestling videos and movies
7:30 – 8:00 AM – Breakfast
8:30 – 10:15 AM – Technique
11:30 am – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 – 3:00 PM – Matches or Takedown Tournament
3:00 – 4:00 PM – Recreation
5:00 – 6:00 PM – Dinner
7:00 – 9:00 PM – Matches/Match Analysis/Technique
“We had an outstanding season this year, winning our conference and going 21-2 in duals. Our middle school team also went 13-0. We attribute much of our success to our work in the off-season and your team camp. We were very pleased with last years camp as always.” – Coach ”This team camp is great. Great coaches, great competition, and a lot of fun.” – Camper
REGISTERED CAMPER INFO FOR THIS CAMP. Download this information prior to attending camp. Typically in May, June, July of the camp year.
Select the camp date you are attending and download the PDF to the right.
|2017 TEAM CAMP||DOWNLOAD THIS FORM|
|CAMP 1 – JUNE 25 – JUNE 29, 2017||Team1|
|CAMP 2 – JULY 9 – JULY 13, 2017||Team2|
All Camps are held at Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Contact Tim Flynn with any questions or concerns: (814) 732-1856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by email, click here.
Copyright 2016-2018 – Bruce Baumgartner