2018 WORLD CLASS TECHNIQUE CAMPS
Technique Camp 1 • JUNE 24 – JUNE 27, 2018
Technique Camp 2 • JULY 1 – JULY 4, 2018
Technique Camp 3 • JULY 8 – JULY 11, 2018
These camps are 4 days each.
• All imaginable areas of wrestling are covered by our world class staff. Come and learn advanced and basic techniques, including: takedowns, pins, near falls, escapes, reversals, and riding. Also, we cover strength and conditioning, proper weight loss and nutrition, as well as mental attitude. We reinforce aggressive, mentally tough wrestling through basic skills and repetitive drills. Campers will be divided among groups of the same caliber, and will receive attention from all the staff.
• Wrestlers from age 8 and up will realize the benefits from our camp which will focus on individual skill levels regardless of age. Our entire staff is specially trained on the mental motivation as well as the technical instruction of the developing elementary, junior high and high school wrestlers.
• Technique Camp cost is $375 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing. There are discounts available; please see the “Camps and General Information” section for more information. Commuter rate is $285.
• Check in on the first day from 3:30 to 5:30 PM and check out will be from 4:30 to 5:30 PM on the last day. Early arrival and late check out can be arranged; For more information, see Fee Page for details click here.
Consider these important facts about our camp:
1. With one of the best staffs in the country, comprised of successful high school and collegiate coaches and elite athletes, you will receive the most advanced technical instruction available.
2. We promise to place an equal amount of emphasis on the fun and motivational aspects of wrestling. When you leave our camp, you should have a new-found enjoyment for the sport. You should be motivated to prepare for the best season of your career!
TECHNIQUE CAMP TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 3 Technique Sessions (approximately 5-6 hours of instruction)
• Daily Motivational Speaker featuring Head Coach Tim Flynn, one special guest and Big Bruce!
• Optional Live Wrestling: Bring your headgear as the day will include live wrestling and we will have our Camp Champ Takedown Tournament!!!!!!
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, watching wrestling videos and movies
• Special Discount for USAW Members applies to all camps, click here.
USA Wrestling Discount Request MUST accompany your initial application.
• Special EARLY BIRD discount if you register by February 20. 2018, click here. This discount is in addition to other discounts which may also apply.
SCHEDULE – (sample)
7:30 – 8:00 am – Breakfast
8:30 – 10:15 am – Technique
10:30 – 11:30 am – Open Recreation / Pool
11:30 am – 12:30 PM – Lunch
1:00 – 2:00 PM – Technique
2:00 – 3:00 PM Live Wrestling
3:00 – 4:30 PM – Recreation / Pool / Fitness Test
5:00 – 6:00 PM – Dinner
6:30 – 8:30 PM – Technique/Wrestling
8:30 – 11:00 PM – Open Recreation / Wrestling Videos / Movies / Pool
“My son told me it is by far “the best camp” he has ever attended. He told me that all the coaches were approachable and taught him much more than just the physical moves necessary to be a winner.” – Camper’s Mother
“I still rate your camp the best I have ever been to. The personal and genuine attention my kids received at your camp has been equaled by none.” – Coach
“I went from 3 varsity matches to being in the top ten at state and placing in the National Tournament in Ohio.” – Camper
REGISTERED CAMPER INFO FOR THIS CAMP. Download this information prior to attending camp. Typically in May, June, July of the camp year.
Select the camp date you are attending and download the PDF to the right.
|2017 TECHNIQUE CAMP||DOWNLOAD THIS FORM|
|CAMP 1 – JUNE 25 – JUNE 28, 2017||Tech1|
|CAMP 2 – JULY 5 – JULY 8, 2017||Tech2|
|CAMP 3 – JULY 9 – JULY 12, 2017||Tech3|
All Camps are held at Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Contact Tim Flynn with any questions or concerns: 814-449-2907 – or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by email, click here.
Copyright 2016-2018 – Bruce Baumgartner