6 DAY HEAVYWEIGHT TRAINING CAMP
JULY 1 – JULY 6, 2018
• This exciting heavyweight training camp is designed for the serious heavyweight looking to out-train his competition and ensure his spot on the awards stand next season! Requested for years, this specialty camp will have a unique blend of intense training and world class technique. A limited group will be treated to 2 daily technique sessions, a college style practice, and a morning conditioning workout designed for those who desire to be great. I will train you with some of the same workouts I used on my way to 4 Olympic medals!!
• The cost of this seven-day Heavyweight Camp is $690 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing. The commuter rate is $570. A $100 non-refundable deposit must be mailed in to reserve a spot at camp. The camp limited to approximately 60 campers.
• This special camp will allow you to train with heavyweights from various parts of the country.
• Most campers in this camp are already in High School or entering High School.
• Please come to this training camp in shape, ready to wrestle, run and lift. You will practice four times a day. This camp will help you learn how to push your mind and body to it’s full potential.
• Check in Sunday, July 1, 2018, 1:30 – 3:30 PM and check out on Friday, July 6, 2018 at noon. Special early and late drop off and pick up can be arranged. See Fee Page for details click here.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVYWEIGHT SCHOOL AND HEAVYWEIGHT TRAINING CAMP CLICK HERE FOR AN EXPLANATION.
• Special Discount for USAW Members applies to all camps, click here.
USA Wrestling Discount Request MUST accompany your initial application.
• Special EARLY BIRD discount if you register by February 20. 2018, click here. This discount is in addition to other discounts which may also apply.
HEAVYWEIGHT TRAINING TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 2 Technique Sessions (total: approximately 5 hours of instruction)
• Two 30-Minute Presentations: speeches by college coaches, world class wrestlers and, of course, Bruce Baumgartner!!!!!!
• One college style practice each day.
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, watching world-class wrestling videos and late night movies
SCHEDULE – (Sample)
6:30 – 7:00 AM – Morning workout – Run/Lift/Drill
8:00 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast
9:00 – 9:30 AM – Presentation/Lift
9:30 – 11:30 AM – Technique
Noon – 1:00 PM – Lunch
2:45 – 3:15 PM – Presentation
3:15 – 5:00 PM – Live Practice
5:00 – 6:00 PM – Dinner
7:00 – 9:00 PM – Technique
9:00 – 10:30 PM – Free Time, Movie, Pool
REGISTERED CAMPER INFO FOR THIS CAMP. Download this information prior to attending camp. Typically in May, June, July of the camp year.
Select the camp date you are attending and download the PDF to the right.
|2018 HEAVYWEIGHT TRAINING CAMP||DOWNLOAD THIS FORM|
|JULY 1 – JULY 6, 2018||HTC-C|
All Camps are held at Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Contact Tim Flynn with any questions or concerns: 304-290-9760 – or email@example.com
Contact us by email, click here.
Copyright 2016-2018 – Bruce Baumgartner